How to Survive Mercury Retrograde
Feb 16, 2020
Guess what? It's that time again!
Mercury is in retrograde until March 9th.
But don't panic, here's how to survive the next couple of weeks...
Mercury is the messenger of the gods and, as such, rules communication.
So when it goes into retrograde, it's a good idea to...
- Be mindful of your words and actions
- Be patient with others (and don't take things personally)
- Double (or triple!) check travel plans (flight times, train times, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.)
- Double-check tracking on items being delivered
- Double-check emails and texts BEFORE you hit the send button (you can thank me later! ;)
- Double-check numbers and details on important documents
- Set aside personal time alone for yourself
- Meditate daily
- Journal about emotions or feelings you'd like to release
- Reflect on releasing deep soul issues that you'd like to heal
The bottom line, don't freak out.
Just make a point of being more conscious of your choices during this time. ;)
P.S. If you feel a little overwhelmed, take a clearing bath. Dissolve 1-2 cups of dead sea salt, pink Himalayan sea salt, or Epsom salts in hot water and soak for at least 20 minutes. This will help clear your energy field (aka aura). Be sure to dunk your head as that's your crown chakra!
Image (c) Getty Images
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.